It is an honour to be nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by the wonderful people who take time to stop by and read my blog.
I have received three nominations for the Sunshine Blogger award this week. I am spreading the “Sunshine” by accepting the award and passing it on.
The Sunshine Blogger Award which I have been nominated are by
Thank you Lisa, Dolly and Rateka for nominating me for this award. It is a huge honor for me and I accept this award with great joy. If you people out there have not yet visited their blog, please go ahead and do so without fail!
Firstly, thank- you to Lisa at healthyindiankitchen for her nomination. Lisa has a wonderful blog with delicious healthy Indian recipes with beautiful step by step photographs. What attract me to her blog is her healthy fusion dishes.
Secondly, I would like to thank Rateka from spiceyandsugarbites she has an amazing blog with great Indian recipes.
Thirdly, a great thanks to Dolly of koolkosherkitchen for the nomination. Her blog tells us many histories and stories on food. Very interesting blog!!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is an award given to “bloggers who are positive and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
The rules to accept the Sunshine Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate blogs to receive the award and write them new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo, or you can use the above photo in your post and/or your blog.
These are the answers for me from Lisa
1.What is the last thing you do every night before going to sleep?
A) Picture tomorrow’s success
2.What is the last lie you told?
A) I don’t really tell lies, as the truth lasts the longer in my view.
3.When we meet for the first time, what will be the first thing I notice about you?
A) Vocabulary and sense of humour/intelligence
My Answers to Rateke
The answers are as follows:
1. Preferred vacation destination-Beaches/Scenic Beauty/Others
A) kerala my Home town
2. Favorite sweet dish?
3.One word that describe you the best.
Answers to Dolly
1. If you were an animal, who would you be and why?
A) May be a monkey, they are quick learners.
2.What is your first thought when you wake up in the morning?
A) My brain is still trying to finish off the dreams.
3. How often do you smile and why?
A) I smile at least once a day on a good day. It depends what the weather is like in this rainy Manchester.
Here are my nominees for the award:
My questions to the nominees are:
- What is your “reach for the stars” goal as a blogger?
- Who is your greatest inspiration on blogging?
- Your strength and weakness?
Well that’s all for my awards today. Wish you all happy blogging!!
Step by step melon carving.