Serves: 3 – 4
Preparation time – 15 minutes
Cooking time – 20 minutes
Grated coconut : 1cup
Green chillies : to taste
Turmeric powder : 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds : 1tsp
Curry leaves : 2 sprig
Shallots : 1 sliced vertically
Cumin seeds : 2 pinch
Oil : 4 tbsp
Salt : to taste
1) In a pan add oil, splutter mustard seeds, onion and curry leaves and sauté.
2) Add shredded cabbage, salt and turmeric powder to the pan and sauté.
3) Mix the grated coconut, green chillies, cumin seeds to a coarse form in a mixer.
4) Add the ingredients in the mixer to the pan and sauté.
5) Cover the pan and cook on medium heat and sauté in between.
6) Cook till the cabbage become soft. Serve hot with rice.